I had a septoplasty 2 weeks ago and feel the tip of my nose is moving around ever so slightly?

I had a septoplasty about 2 weeks ago and when when I seep on my side I feel the tip of my nose drag down ever so slightly and I feel pressure because of this. If I sleep on my either my left or right I can feel the slightest amount of pressure because of gravity being exerted from the front of my nose. Is this normal and will everything stiffen up in time, if so how long should it take?

Swelling after septoplasty

Since your surgery was only 2 weeks ago you can expect there to be swelling. This can last for months but most of it should be better in 30 days or so. There is no reason to overthink your nose right now. The sensations you are feeling are normal for this point in healing.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon