What did Kim Kardashian do to her eye area? I want that eye shape she has. My eyes currently look like her BEFORE pics. (photo)

First of, I would like you to overlook any photoshop, aging, or makeup excuses. Because in real life, her eyes look just like the pictures. How do I know? Well even in her show KUWTK and her Oprah interview, her eyes look exactly like her pictures. Just give me a straight up answer. ANYWAY, Kim did do something under her eyes between 2008 and 2009. Her eyes seem smaller. Specifically, the inner corners are pointier, and the bottom part of her eye is more straight. Also no bags. What did she do?

Kim's Possible Work

From the photographs it appears that Kim had a lower eyelid blepharoplasty with a tightening procedure at the outer corners. The lids seem tugged up a bit where the tightening may have occurred. It looks like the upper eyelids were not touched, because there seems to be the same amount of skin on the upper lids (even more in the more recent photo.) She may have had volume augmentation of the cheeks. To me, the before photos look more natural and appealing. 

All the best!

Hi Jessica,

In my opinion it looks to me as though Kim maybe using fillers. The volume under her eyes is causing them to appear slightly smaller. It also looks like she is using them around her mouth. This could possibly be fat injections as well.  

Hope this was helpful!

Leave natural youthful eyes the way they are !

If your eyes look like the before photos for Kim, then you should leave them alone!  They are natural and youthful. Sometimes, there is hollow areas around the eyes that can be improved with filler injections. I cannot comment further without looking at your photos.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Really you like her inauthentic over manipulated look better than the before look?

She looks so much more natural and healthier in the before picture.  Let see, if you look closely, it looks like she had a pretrichal forehead lift.  I say that because her hair lines now looks compressed in the after pictures.  She looks like she had some type of lower eyelid surgery with fat grafting and a change of cheek implants to have an oversized combined cheek implant with a submalar volume.  She has excessive amounts of facial fillers in the lower eyelid area and the nasolabial folds.  Her forehead is frozen with a pan forehead botox service.  

Blepharoplasty Question

Based on the photos you shared, it looks like Miss K has had lower Blepharoplasty surgery.  I notice her lower eyelids are smooth, and the puffy look is gone.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and expectations.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

The photos of Kim Kardashian are beautiful, before as well as after. I believe makeup plays a large role here as well as possible lower blepharoplasty and peri-orbital laser resurfacing and even fillers. Don't be fooled by (as you said) photoshop as well as VIDEO ENHANCEMENT (yes this is real). Thread lift is a possibility as well as hair extensions and hidden braids to pull her eyes back (this is a trick a lot of young people use to simulate a face lift without surgery, results last a day or two at most - But if you are Kim K you can have this look 24/7) Hope this answered all your questions.

What did Kim Kardashian do to her eye area? I want that eye shape she has. My eyes currently look like her BEFORE pics.

It appears that she had lower bleproplasty surgery to smooth and reduce the fine lines.  The outer corners appear to have been tightened.  She does have some augmentation to the cheek area which also can change the look.

Kardashian eyes

If you could afford her photographer, makeup artist, etc then you possibly could look like her. In each of the before and after photos there is a significant difference in makeup. Furthermore these were all posed photos. Notice the difference in the nasolabial creases, etc also. I have seen more disasters from people chasing a dream rather than looking like themselves. You can probably name at least ten celebrities who fit this "disaster description".

Richard O. Gregory, MD