Can the small yellowish parts of my left nipple graft that don't seem to be taking still end up healing as normal? (Photo)

5 weeks postop and it looks like my left nipple graft is not taking in some areas. ive marked these areas with arrows. they look like yellowish crusty scabs that didn't heal properly. do you think it can eventually fully heal like the rest of the nipple and how my right nipple has healed? if not, what can be done to fix it in the future? would these areas have to be cut out and then allow the skin to try and heal again? or what are the other options if these areas don't heal correctly? thanks.

Nipple Healing Concern After Male Breast Reduction

Asymmetry during the healing process is not at all uncommon after any breast surgery. Also, your incisions will go through a maturation #process following #Gynecomastia #surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor. Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. 
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

Can the small yellowish parts of my left nipple graft that don't seem to be taking still end up healing as normal?

Based on your photographs, it is quite possible that everything could heal well without cutting any tissue out. Your surgeon can examine you and give you advise regarding wound care etc. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Nipple issue

Hard to say, but likely it will go on to heal nicely.  Best to follow you surgeon's wound care instructions. Good luck.