Painful and "tight" feeling eye/under eye lid after restylane in tear troughs! Feel kind of similar to "muscle ache" pain

I got 1ml restylane injected in my tear troughs yesterday. Right eye is painful,as if something is stuck way back under eye and under eye lid! Especially when moving the eye,blinking etc. there is minimal visibal bruising on the side and not really much swelling (other side is worse,but doesn't cause me any problems!) Also feel as if the eye is very "tight",can't open it as wide as the other one and feels as if something scratches under it when moving the eye ball! Thanks in advance for all answers!

Tear Trough Fillers - Restylane, Belotero, Voluma -- If unhappy, reverse with hyaluronidase!

Swelling is common after lip augmentation with fillers and can take 1-2 weeks to subside. It is too early to determine final results. If you are not pleased with your filler, it can be reversed with hyaluronidase, but give it at least two weeks. Best, Dr. Emer