My nose is very flat and wide. When I smile, it looks like I'm struggling and I can't see my full set of top teeth. (Photo)

Well first I know I have to get a nose rhinoplasty to make it look more normal. But I need to know some questions. 1# do I need my teeth longer looking and straightened ? 2# I have a small jaw and it's the main cause for my double chins, do I need to fix my jawline 3# would my nose look nicely shaped after nose job ? 4# What will help me achieve a Nice Smile were you'll be able to see my Full top teeth? And my nose what look flat and wide.

Ethnic rhinoplasty

Your concerns of narrowing the width of the nose are common issues patients present with when seeking rhinoplasty. The difference is how to artistically address weak cartilages and a thick skin envelope. All these can be addressed with open structural rhinoplasty. We would be happy to meet with you for a consultation. 

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

My nose is very flat and wide. When I smile, it looks like I'm struggling and I can't see my full set of top teeth.

A rhinoplasty is a reasonable request based upon the photos.  An exam would be necessary to address the other concerns.

You present a complex series of needs. The nose and the chin and jawline can best be assessed by a Board Certified PS, especially if your occlusion or your bite is normal. If you have a bite or occlusion problem you will need an oral maxillofacial surgeon. Once you address dental issues- then I would seek out the Board Certified PS. In my opinion- you will need additional tissue--- possibly an implant in your nose to achieve maximum benefit. With the regards to your chin- i would wait to comment following the above referenced suggestions.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD