What would be the best procedure for a defined jaw line like kylie jenner? (photos)

I was considering the "lunch time" procedure which is like laser lipo under the chin...would that give me my desired results? or would it be better to get something more invasive? Please and thank you! I just want a nice jawline and profile view

Chin / Neck Liposuction

Thank you for your question. Yes, I think laser-liposuction (Smartlipo) would be a very nice solution to improve the contour of your neck/chin area. It's a fairly short procedure (1.5 - 2 hours, so not exactly just "over the lunch hour"). There is minimal downtime and discomfort with it, but it really takes a solid 3 months before you will see the results. It is very safe and effective. I'd meet with a local plastic surgeon who offers that. Best wishes.

Leawood Plastic Surgeon

lunchtime neck surgery?

Neck liposuction or a neck lift takes between 1-2 hours in order to perform correctly.  The procedure can be performed under local or general anesthesia depending upon the patient's desires.  This is not a lunchtime surgery, and  anticipate at least 2 weeks of visible bruising and swelling after the procedure.  This is real surgery.  The neck contains fatty deposits above and below the platysma muscle, so it takes surgery in order to remove both deposits.  When removing the deposits underneath the platysma muscle, the platysma plasty is also required.  For more information many examples, please see the link and the video below

Jawlines consist of an underlying bone structure and the soft tissue draped over the bone. Models/celebrity jawlines most often have a very positive bone structure with youthful natural overlying tissue. The key is the bone support. To that end, lipo is less ideal since it 'thins' the natural cushion soft tissue - focus on small but defined enhancement of the jawline/bone structure with thin implant strips. 

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Chin liposuction

Liposuction under the jaw would take care of the subtle double chin.  However, microlipo of the face and jaw angle would be needed to better define the jaw.  Also, a chin implant would be a consideration.  Seek out a consultation with a board-certified surgeon.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Keeping up with Kylie --- Liposuction for Jaw & Chin Augmentation, Filler/Fat

Liposuction of the neck is fantastic for contouring and shaping. ThermiRF/VASER Ultrasound can be used for skin tightening with the option of using implant/fillers/fat to shape and contour the chin as needed. See an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr Emer

What would be the best procedure for a defined jaw line like kylie jenner?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery. A topical procedure or injection to reduce fat below the chin will "not" provide chin projection, like placement of a chin implant would, which is required to accomplish your goals.

Hope this helps.