Chin Fat!!!! How do I get rid if it? (photos)

So I have PCOS. I have been working out consistently, watching my diet (it's improved a lot), I've gained 5 pounds instead of losing anything over the last year. And I feel like it's all in my face/chin. I want to know if I should 1. Get lipo on the chin/neck area, or if injections in the chin (instead of implant) would help the appearance? Idk what to do but it's really all irritating, before at least I had my face. Please include rec. Procedure and costs range if I got it with you. No Kybella.

Chin liposuction

You appear to be a good candidate for liposuction of the chin and neck. This can be done under sedation with local or complete general anesthesia. The cost can range from 3-5000 depending on the facility, anesthesia and experience of the surgeon. Consult with a few in person for a detailed exam.

Chin and neck liposuction

You appear to be a perfect candidate for liposuction.

Don't worry about which type of liposuction just find the best provider.

People with double chins often have an in balance in regards to facial skeletal proportions.

For those who have an inadequate  chin projection a chin implant is off the needed for the best results.

I agree with you that you should skip Kybella . This treatment plans and more difficult recovery does not deliver consistent results and ends up being close to the same price as liposuction.

Chin and neck liposuction can easily be done in the office without general anesthesia.

My practice is devoted exclusively to liposuction and fat transfer it.

I am one of the only board-certified plastic surgeon's in the western United States who is focused exclusively on these two procedures.

Interview with several local board-certified plastic surgeon's.

Chin and neck liposuction is a straightforward procedure that most plastic surgeons should be able to take care of quite easily.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Liposuction and Chin Implant

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for liposuction of the neck and a chin implant. This combination of procedures will address the stubborn fat and create a more prominent chin for facial balance. You should have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in these areas for specific recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Options for Neck contouring

Thanks For sending your photos. You appear to be a good candidate for neck liposuction A profile would be needed to determine if a chin implant would be helpful. The Chin implants are great for improving the neck line but if your chin is already normal in size then an implant will have you looking like Jay Leno. Just need to see your full profile to know.   Cost in our area would be around $5 - 6 thousand.

Good luck

Thomas Buonassisi, MD
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin implant and neck liposuction

Neck liposuction is an excellent way to remove unwanted fatty deposits in the neck. It's important to be at your ideal body weight and remove the diet resistant fat in that location. When patients have a weak and recessive chin profile, a chin implant can accomplish bringing the chin forward to help facial balance, proportions, and  improve the jaw line. For more information and many examples of both procedures, please see the link and the video below