How much does a chin liposuction cost around where I live? Bridgeport CT (Photo)

Hello, I'm 22 years old and I weight about 120 pounds, and I'm 5'6. I'd say I'm pretty slim over all since I have a really small frame. But from my dads side of the family I always had a chubby face and a double chin no matter how much weight I lose.. I don't mind the cheeks but was thinking of getting a liposuction under my chin. Do you think that will bring out my jawline? My dreams has always been to have a strong jawline.. (I do have a pretty normal chin) thanks in advance

Liposuction for excessive fat under the chin: $1500

For uncomplicated liposuction under the chin (submental  suction lipectomy), we charge $1500.  This includes the preoperative appointment, procedure, and all postoperative followups.  We have laughing gas available at no additional charge.  Please read the realself reviews of our practice, as some of our patients have posted pre- and postoperative photos of liposuction under the chin.

At age 22 and 120 lbs, you are a good candidate due to your skin elasticity.  I anticipate a much better defined jawline.

Plano Plastic Surgeon

Cost of liposuction to the neck

Our office specializes in chin liposuction. The cost of treatment in Los Angeles is guided by the amount of fat to be removed, the type of liposuction, and the facility/anesthesia charges. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Neck liposuction

Hi

Neck liposuction (with or without skin tightening through Vaser or Smartlipo) will improve your overall appearance.  In the New York Metropolitan area, you should expect to pay from $5000 to $6000 for your procedure.  Best wishes.

Edwin Moreano, MD

Removal of fatty deposits in the neck

There are 2 types of fatty deposits located in the neck. These or sub mental fat which is located above the platysma, and sub-platysmal fat located below the platysmal muscle. Both deposits of fat must be removed in order to rejuvenate the neck  and cleanup the jawline. If subplatysmal fat is removed, a platysma plasty is required. For many examples, more information, and our price  list, please see the link and the video below

Liposuction of the neck

Liposuction in one area will typically cost more than the per-area cost if a patient has many areas treated. I think $3,000 to $5,000 is probably about right. Some surgeons would add an operating room fee and anesthesia fee if an anesthesiologist is used.

For small, limited areas such as what you are referring to, I perform these procedures with the patients awake and in the office, saving the cost of an operating room.

I would require an in-person assessment prior to saying if you could possibly benefit from a small chin implant. Take a peek at the young blonde girl on my website under chin implants. I'll include a link. She had neck liposuction, a small chin implant and her platysma muscles tightened.

Consider taking a good profile picture. Next, make a Xerox copy and cut out the chin and slightly move it forward to see what it would do for your profile. Now, subtract some of the fat underneath your jaw line, and you get a better idea of the potential result.

Consult with an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Liposuction uncomplicated of the chin should cost no more than $1000.

In your case liposuction of the chin and neck can be easily performed with local anesthesia. I would expect to pay around the thousand dollars.

Chin liposuction

You should obtain a consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon near you. They will evaluate you and discuss options to treat your double chin. For someone your age, liposuction is most commonly performed and gives good results including a stronger jawline. In some patients, the fat responsible for the double chin is more deeply located and cannot be removed with liposuction. Instead, it must be removed through a roughly one inch incision beneath the chin. This procedure is more involved than liposuction with a longer recovery.