Affordable Payment Plan for Brazilian Butt Lift

I have a low income job but I feel I need a Brazilian butt lift. Do you have an affordable payment plan?

Payment Plans for Brazilian Butt Lift

Patient financing is becoming increasingly important to ensure that patients can afford surgery in the most economical manner. We utilize 8 companies and over 30 lenders to help patients find financing.

Affordable BBL

Brazilian butt lift prices vary on the surgeon's location, experience, and demand.   There are ways to finance your BBL with third party creditors such as Care Credit or Alpheon. Remember that the least expensive surgery is one that is done correctly the first time.  I hope this helps and best wishes. 

Affordable Brazilian Butt Lift?

The term "affordable" is relative to each person's situation. Do not select your surgeon based on price alone. The most experienced BBL surgeons will not be the cheapest. I perform BBL surgeries than anyone else in the NY area, and I recognize that not everyone will be able to afford my prices. Remember that if you have a complication or need additional surgeries, the cost will far exceed what you would have paid for the best BBL surgeon. We offer payment plans but you will need to have good credit to be approved.

Payment plan

Hello, in my office there is an option of finantial program , once time you finnish the payment plan we can do the surgery, the patient is making deposits each moth.
Best wishes:

Dr. Eugenio Lapaix Vargas
Cirujano Plástico Estético y Reconstructivo.

Eugenio Lapaix Vargas, MD

Affordable Payment plan for Brazilian Butt lift

We offer financing techniques through a third party company. Wishing you the best. 

Dr Hani Sinno

Hani Sinno, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

There are payment plans for cosmetic surgery. There are different third-party lenders that many practices except. Some people decide to obtain a bank loan.

During your consultation, speak with the office staff about options to obtain a loan.

Payment Plans for a Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question! Most plastic surgeons offer a couple different financing options! I suggest you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and see the different financing options they have.
Most offices offer Care Credit and Prosper, I would go online and look into both!  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified
Plastic Surgeon
Hoffman Estates

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

The ability to pay for Plastic Surgery has become a reality to many people with the advent of financing companies.  Along with most Plastic Surgeons, we gladly accept 3rd party financing such as Care Credit and Prosper Healthcare lending.  These companies allow you to choose your repayment terms such as no interest financing or traditional terms such as 36/48/60 months.  Do your homework and find a board certified Plastic Surgeon who can guide you through the process and take excellent care of you!

Financing and Payment Plans for Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBL), Butt Augmentations, Butt Implants

Hi and great question.
I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.

Our office utilizes multiple 3rd party cosmetic surgery & financial lenders.  At our office, we have specific staff that help you navigate this process.  In addition, we recommend speaking with your own bank or credit union as they typically have significantly lower rates and better terms.  Finally, at our office we do have "payment plans" in that you can make multiple payments (typically monthly) over a set time course (typically up to 1 year prior to the surgery) before your surgery.
Safety, Quality Control, & Experience are always the most important aspect to surgery.  And unfortunately these measurement have an inherent cost.  I would be exercise caution when shopping for "affordable" elective cosmetic surgery; this is a "buyer-beware" market.  In order to cut expenses to be "affordable" Safety, Quality Control, the Experience of the Surgeon and/or Credentialing of the Surgeon will be cut.  I think it is extremely important to choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with training and specialization in Butt Augmentation.   

Matthew J Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Financing Options for Brazilian Butt Lift

Care credit isapatient financing company commonly utilized by plastic surgery offices. If you do choose a patient finance option it is important to learn all the details the program and to make your payments on time. It is best to speak with your patient coordinator to find out what finance options they offer and make a decision on what best suits your individual situation.

Scott Chapin, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon