Affordable Payment Plan for Brazilian Butt Lift

I have a low income job but I feel I need a Brazilian butt lift. Do you have an affordable payment plan?

Affordable BBL

Brazilian butt lift prices vary on the surgeon's location, experience, and demand.   There are ways to finance your BBL with third party creditors such as Care Credit or Alpheon. Remember that the least expensive surgery is one that is done correctly the first time.  I hope this helps and best wishes. 

Payment Plans for Brazilian Butt Lift

Patient financing is becoming increasingly important to ensure that patients can afford surgery in the most economical manner. We utilize 8 companies and over 30 lenders to help patients find financing.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Payment plan

Hello, in my office there is an option of finantial program , once time you finnish the payment plan we can do the surgery, the patient is making deposits each moth.
Best wishes:

Dr. Eugenio Lapaix Vargas
Cirujano Plástico Estético y Reconstructivo.

Eugenio Lapaix Vargas, MD

Affordable Brazilian Butt Lift?

The term "affordable" is relative to each person's situation. Do not select your surgeon based on price alone. The most experienced BBL surgeons will not be the cheapest. I perform BBL surgeries than anyone else in the NY area, and I recognize that not everyone will be able to afford my prices. Remember that if you have a complication or need additional surgeries, the cost will far exceed what you would have paid for the best BBL surgeon. We offer payment plans but you will need to have good credit to be approved.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Affordable Payment plan for Brazilian Butt lift

We offer financing techniques through a third party company. Wishing you the best. 

Sincerely,

Dr Hani Sinno

Hani Sinno, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Sure there is there is financing options available and in house financing as well i'm sure you will find an option which works best for you contact clinics directly for more information best of wishes.

Stephanie A. Stover, MD

Payment plan for BBL

There are several financing options which you can apply right from our website. Most common is Care credit which offers interest free financing if you qualify for up to one year. This is a great way to have the money loaned with out racking up interest. Best of luck!

Lane Smith, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Payment Plans

Thank you for your question. Many offices offer financing options for surgery. We work with CareCredit which is a popular financing company that offers monthly payments for surgery. I hope this helps. Best wishes. 

Leonard Lu, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. There are certainly different ways to pay for a procedure. Many practices have some form of payment plan. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon and ask them what payment plans they offer. 

hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

Payment Plans for a Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question! Most plastic surgeons offer a couple different financing options! I suggest you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and see the different financing options they have.
Most offices offer Care Credit and Prosper, I would go online and look into both!  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago
Hoffman Estates
Oakbrook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon