How long after Gastric Sleeve can I have tummy tuck, Lipo and BBL? What could be a rough estimate for the procedures?

I am seriously considering TT, Lipo, and BBL due to excess belly skin from Weight loss and Two C-section. I am 5 months post op from sleeve surgery. How long do I have to wait to have the above procedures? I am 60lbs lighter, though it's my desire to lose 15lbs more but I am totally happy with myself. Current weight is 165lbs, desired weight is 150lbs, Height is 5'3. I will appreciate your feedback- with details. Thank you.

Timeline

I recommend you wait about 1 year from gastric sleeve to allow time for your weight to stabilize. Best of luck.

Timing for body contouring after a gastric sleeve procedure

First of all, congratulations on your weight loss!  It sounds as though you're very close to your goal weight, so now is the right time to start preparing for your surgery since it takes time to get everything in order beforehand.  You can certainly get a TT, lipo, and BBL all together, but it's hard to give you a cost estimate without seeing you first due to the fact that everyone is different and some patients require more time in the OR.  However, I have done many of these procedures for patients who want to "look as good as they feel" after weight loss.Thank you for your question!Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore plastic surgeon

Post bariatric Cosmetic surgery

5 months is not long after sleeve gastrectomy. I would wait until you have a stable weight for at least 3 months. There is always a tailing off effect after weight reduction surgery.I would talk with your bariatric surgeon to get a good idea as to the (realistic) ideal post surgical weight would be. I would probably try to get close to the ideal weight before considering cosmetic surgery as almost certainly you will be disappointed if you continue to lose after.Good luck

Gideon Maresky, MD
South Africa Plastic Surgeon

After Weight Loss

Ideally you want to wait until you have lost the majority of your weight. You don't want to do these reduction procedures and then lose substantial additional weighty because there will be loosening of the skin.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon