I got 0.3 Restylane in upper lip &0.2 in lower lip yesterday.Got sick last night, this morning they are so pale,necrosis?(photo)
Doctor Answers 4
No signs of necrosis.
Restylane and Lips
I don't see any signs of necrosis but with any concern like this you should immediately consult your treating physician. Best, Dr. Green
Restylane to lips - swelling and sick after injection
- Fortunately I see no sign of tissue necrosis.
- A lot of swelling is normal after lip injections.
- Your headache and vomiting are hard to explain - headaches and vomiting can result from intense stress.
- Is there any chance you have a cold sore outbreak - in the photo the bumps looks like tiny blisters.
- If so, you need to be on anti-viral medication.
- You should return to have the injector examine you if you are concerned.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Lips and restylane
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.