Could TMJ issue and prolonged pain caused by crown being too low?

Had 2 crowns placed on 2 cracked, bottom molars in April. Still having lingering ache on the teeth when I bite down, and jaw pain that sometimes traveled to head, ears, and shoulders. Never experienced jaw pain before and no history of headache. Left crown has been a bit lower than used to be. My dentist insists not an issue and the bite is good. But the jaw and teeth pain (including the opposite molars ) never subsides. Could the crown being too low, even just a little bit, cause TMJ issue?

TMJ pain, bite

Hi:

If crowns are too low or high it can have an impact on the surrounding joint and muscles.  I would suggest to get a second opinion as the condition of your bite.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist