I recently had my crown over my implant (next to last molar on the botton right), now I am not able to floss?

Do you feel my crown is should be made smaller so I will be able to floss, My mouth was immediately swollen and my bite if off. It also hurts when I chew, Also this is the second time my crown was applied the first time the gap was wide and I had food trapping. Should I find a new dentist??

Implant Crown

Clearly, this is something your dentist should address. You should be able to floss normally, your bite should feel normal and there should be no pain when you chew. Though I can sense your frustration, these are  issues that can be easily corrected. In terms of whether or not you should find a new dentist, I think you should give him or her another chance to make it right. I'm sure that's what (s)he would want to do for you. 

Can't floss around new #crown #DrSoftTouch

If you are having trouble flossing between your new crown and the adjacent teeth, see your dentist. There are two reasons this is happening.  Either there is excess cement between the crown and the adjacent tooth, or the contact is very tight. Your dentist will either remove the excess cement or loosen the contact. Both issues are an easy fix. I hope this helps and follow me on RealSelf for more questions and answers.