Will VBeam laser (or a laser meant to target redness) remove my freckles, too? I want to keep my freckles as they are.

I have redness throughout my face (a mixture of broken blood vessels and always looking flush). But I also have freckles all over my body and face that I love. Will VBeam remove them? I don't even want them faded (I won't match the rest of my body if they do!). Will Vbeam or any other laser used for redness be safe to use on my face without removing my freckles? And if so, which ones?

Will Vbeam laser remove freckles too?

The V beam laser will only target the redness in your face and not the freckles, so it would be safe to use if you wish to keep the freckles.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

V-Beam and Redness

V-Beam is designed just to remove redness and not have any effect on the pigmentation.  Please consult a specialist for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green