January 4th 2016; I had a Nano Laser Peel and BBL. Still a lot of redness and dry skin

I still a lot redness and my skin is very dry. Makeup doesn't go on smoothly.

Redness and peeling months after a MLP?

That is not a normal response.  Recovery should be rapid after such treatments.  As a dermatologist I would suggest you need to rethink what you are putting on your skin as you may have developed an allergy to one of the ingredients in the products you are using.  Time to take your bag of skin care products to your doctors office for some reviewing of what you are using.  

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Post Care

Please post photos and speak to your physician.  You should be on post laser skin care that gets rid of redness and dryness quickly after the procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Thanks for our query. It’s a long time to settle the redness. I believe you should consult your treating doctor and discuss about the problem. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon