How long to see results for Sciton Micro Laser Peel and for dryness and redness to subside?

I had a Sciton Micro Laser Peel under my eyes for crepiness and lines. The procedure was 2 months ago. They went 3 times over with laser and it took about a week to scab/peel/heal. The crepiness/lines look worse than they did prior and the skin is very dry. My doctor says my eyes are still healing and to be patient, but 2 months is a long time and I would expect to see some improvement by now. Is this normal? How long does it typically take to see results from a Sciton Micro Laser Peel? Thanks!

Thanks for the query. Sciton micro peel is also called weekend peel. It generally takes 3-4 days to heal or if given many passes then 2-4 weeks. As you have surpassed the time you should consult your treating physician. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

This area typically needs a combination approach with fillers and lasers to get most improvement.  After we do laser, we add PRP and needling to enhance the healing process.  Speak to your physician if you are concerned or get a second opinion.  Best, Dr. Emer.