I had a Nano laser peel (level 8) 4 days ago. When will I completely heal?

I had a Nano laser peel 4 days ago to treat many decades of sun damage. I have been following the post opt treatments, however my skin is still very red, blotchy and sore. I did shave and then applied the barrier. When will I completely heal and will my skin go back to normal.

Thanks for your query. No, you need not worry as this is normal and will go in sometime. For faster result you can apply atonide gel twice a day for three days. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Nano laser peels and healing

Nano laser peels and healing
I usually ask my patients how much time off they can give me for healing.  #Nanopeels  should be 2-3 days,  #Micropeels 3-4 days  and so on.

Hopefully all is healed by now