Non surgical nose job or Rhinoplasty

Hey so I don't want to go under the knife for a nose job but what could a Non surgical nose job do for me. Could it help in anyway or not really the only thing to really change my nose would be Rhinoplasty?

Non-surgical nose job

Sometimes a small amount of filler can be used to modify the contour of the nose and redirect light and shadow on the face so that it looks smaller and thinner, even though you've added volume.  It is not possible to tell from the photo if that is the case in your situation, but see an injection and cosmetic surgeon who treats noses and he/she can guide you.  

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Surgical or non-surgical rhinoplasty

It's not so much a question of surgical rhinoplasty versus non-surgical rhinoplasty as it is a question of what *specifically* do *you* want to change with respect to the nose. My recommended approach for patients is, "Give me your wishlist...from the most bothersome feature of the nose to the least bothersome." From there we can decide what can be done non-surgically (i.e., with fillers) and what can be done surgically. Fillers can be great for correcting minor asymmetries, building up the bridge of the nose, filling a cleft, etc. but they're distinctly limited compared to a surgical rhinoplasty. Make sure to get the opinion of someone who performs both *surgical* rhinoplasty as well as non-surgical, though.
--DCP
Pearson Facial Plastic Surgery®

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Your nose

That photo does not give enough information to tell you what can be done. An in person consultation is needed to know what  you want, what you have and what can be done. In general non surgical nose jobs are for the most minor changes. Regular rhinoplastys are done once and last forever. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Address Dorsal Humps & Bumps; Lifting Droopy Tips; & Improve Some Irregularities & Asymmetries

Unfortunately, the photo is not close up enough nor clear enough to enable anything more than a few general comments about nonsurgical nose jobs. I have been performing them now for more than fifteen years, and they have proven useful for straightening bumps and humps of the bridge of the nose; correcting "saddle" noses; lifting droopy tips or tips or restoring or creating better tip projection. They are also used for straightening some irregularities left on the "spine" of the nose following surgical nose jobs (surgical rhinoplasty), and for filling and smoothing nasal tip clefts and side wall depressions. While they are not typically used for tapering the nose, clearly this often secondarily happens to some degree when the bridge of the nose is filled. Through the years, I have successfully performed nonsurgical nose jobs on both males and females as young as preteens and early teens. You would be wise to  consult with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in performing nonsurgical nose jobs in young people. Best of luck to you.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD