How much does Restylane silk under eyes cost and how long does it last? For dark circles. (photos)

Cost of Restylane Silk

The price of Restylane varies from practice to practice. Restylane can last from 6-12 months under the eyes. Please see an expert that specializes in fillers. Best of Luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Restylane Silk?

Hi and thanks. Our office it starts at $585.00, but in 90210 it's probably pricier. Silk is better for finer wrinkles, tear trough, and lip augmentation. It may last somewhere between 6 to 9 months. Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Restylane Silk

The prices of Restylane fillers vary from office to office.  Restylane can last anywhere from 6-9 months in this area. My recommendation would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified doctor that specializes in lip fillers for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Restylane Silk/Tear Troughs/ Liquid Face Lift/Hyaluronic Acid

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies from practice to practice.  Results can last anywhere from 6-12 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cost For Restylane Silk

Prices for Restylane Silk may vary in different areas. We charge $700 per syringe but a majority of patients only need half a syringe. Depending on the amount needed the price could be as low as $350.

Theresa M. Jarmuz, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost for Restylane Silk under eye

The cost for Restylane Silk will vary from office to office. Moreover, some offices will place a premium in an area that requires additional time. We charge $700 for a syringe of restylane silk under eye. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Restylane Silk...

The cost for Restylane Silk varies from office to office.  In my office we charge $600 per syringe.  Injections under the eyes is an off label procedure however, results can last typically anywhere from 6 to 12 months in this area.

Hope this helps.

Grant Stevens, MD

Restylane Silk

Hi. The cost is going to vary a bit by location and practice but I think the $650 range per 1cc syringe is a good approximation.  As far as longevity, again it depends on the person but a 6-12 month range is the expectation.  Silk is a good filler for the tear trough area.  Good luck

Edward J. Ricciardelli, MD
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon