Is there any way to fix breathing problems without surgery?

I suffer from nasal valve collapse:( i am constantly sniffing/picking my nose to breathe, what should i do?

Can the Non Surgical Nose Job Correct Nasal Breathing Difficulties?

Unfortunately, the answer is probably not. The Non Surgical Nose Job procedure is designed to correct cosmetic irregularities of the nose. The injections do not affect the nasal passages and cannot typically improve nasal breathing. I have seen a few patients who report slight improvement of their breathing after injection of the side of the nose, but this is pretty rare. I would consult with a qualified Ear Nose and Throat specialist to explore your options. Hope that helps. 

Breathing problems and surgery

Breathing can be affected by external and/or internal nasal valve collapse. Both can be permanently repaired surgically using your own cartilage to reposition and support the valves of your nose. A temporary fix be done with breathing strips which you can buy over the counter often marketed for snoring. The sticky strip usually helps pull open the valves externally to improve your airflow. Hope this helps!!
Johnson C. Lee MDPlastic Surgery 

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Nasal surgery for valve collapse

There are many issues on the inside of the nose that can cause breathing problems, such as valve collapse, vestibular stenosis, chronic sinusitis, allergies, turbinate hypertrophy,  and a deviated nasal septum. Each one of these issues are treated differently with either medications or surgery.  Also important to try medical management first, before embarking on surgical intervention.  Cortisone nasal sprays, antihistamines and decongestants are used for this purpose.  If and when you have failed medical therapy, consider surgical intervention for valve collapse which includes spreader graft placement.  For more information  and many spreader graft before and after results, please see the link and the video below