How to make a mole smaller? (Photo)

I have had a mole on the left side of my face for as long as I can remember, and I have had it checked out many times and it is not malignant. For cosmetic and self-confidence purposes, I was wondering if there was any way to decrease the size of my mole, as I enjoy having one but would prefer it to be smaller.

Remove it, don't reduce it

The key for you will be to just take it away. I wouldn't try to make it smaller as it won't look good and could come back.  We have a number of advanced techniques that can change the appearance of a mole like that to make it much more attractive.  Best of all, it's all done right in the office.  You'll need to see an experience facial plastic surgeon to make sure the scar is tiny and hard to find, but it can be done!

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Mole Improvement

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be improved with lasers, radiowave or shave. Cost will vary, but see an expert for minimal scarring. Best, Dr. Emer