Would a 1/2 syringe of Juvederm be enough for a natural, fuller look? (Photo)

Amount of lip filler

You are young and have full lips so you may benefit from only a half of a syringe of Juvederm however you can evaluate the results at the time of treatment. If you desire more fullness to upper and lower lips I would recommend a full syringe. This filler should give you a very nice result for fuller lips. Please consult a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon experienced in aesthetic fillers. Best wishes.

Longmont Dermatologic Surgeon

How much filler?

How much to get is a common question.  If you want to take a conservative approach, 1/2 syringe should render a fuller look, but it will most likely be minimal to moderate.  The great thing about fillers is that if it is not enough, you can always add more.  Be aware that swelling is common after lip injections and that it is recommended that you wait two weeks after injection before assessing your final results.

Camille Cash, MD

Fuller lips

I would not let the syringe amount determine your result. In other words, you may need a quarter, half or full syringe for the results that you want. A good injector will inject you in steps and let you see the result so you can determine when you have the look you want.

Would a 1/2 syringe of Juvederm be enough for a natural, fuller look?

Hi there, and thank you for your question. Based off of your photos, it does look like 1/2 of a Juvederm syringe could give you the naturally fuller look you desire. You can always start out with 1/2 and discuss with your provider whether or not to add more. It is best to consult with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck!

Neil Sadick, MD

Juvederm lip augmentation

1/2 syringe of Juvederm should do nicely to give your upper lip a natural looking fullness; your lower lip has a nice fullness and likely doesn't warrant injection. With lip injection, under-correction is better than over-filling to start with.

Would a 1/2 syringe of Juvederm be enough for a natural, full look?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  If you are interested in augmenting your upper lip a half syringe should supply a nice, natural fullness.  If you are asking for both lips this may not be a sufficient amount.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your desired look and have the best treatment recommendation made. 

Juviderm Vs Volbella

Hello and thank you for your question. You have naturally big lips and since you do not need more volume I would recommend to use .5CC syringe of Volbella- the latest HA filler from Allergan. It will make your lips looking smooth, natural with minimally enhancing your size.

Best

1/2 syringe of Juvederm for my lips?

Since you have naturally large lips, 1/2 of syringe would probably work. It is important that you choose the right injector. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Would A 1/2 Syringe Of Juvederm Be Enough For A Natural, Fuller Look?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Based on your photo, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a conservative lip augmentation with a small amount of a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler such as Juvederm (less than one syringe).  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Lip Augmentation With Juvederm

Thank you for your question. From what I can see from your photo you are a great candidate for lip augmentation. You do have naturally large lips and a half a syringe of Juvederm in the upper lip can work for you. Make sure you see an expert injector to discuss your desires and determine the best treatment plan for you. 

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician