I've just had a Venus Legacy treatment done on my stomach and arms. Is there any minimum time between 2 treatments? Thanks

I've just had a Venus Legacy treatment done on my stomach and arms while vacationing in a high end resort in Thailand. I'm very pleased as I am a born sceptic and I really saw a visible result after the first time. They have scheduled my next session for 4 days later. Is that too soon? Is there any minimum time between 2 treatments? Thanks

3-4 days is the soonest

Typically you would want 8-12 treatments a week apart.  The soonest you should ever do in a crunch would be 3-4 days so your body has time to heal in between.  This is what was told to us by the trainer. And don't have all your appointments that close together, but if there is a scheduling issue and you need 1 or 2 to be sooner that would be fine.  Also,  try not to have more than 1 or 2 appointments stretch farther than 10-14 days apart.

Best Venus Freeze Treatment for Stomach and Arms

Hi M,

Nice to hear your excellent response to Venus Freeze.  Venus Freeze treatments are normally spaced one week apart for 6 to 8 consecutive weeks for optimal results.  If you have your second treatment, and then return home, attempt to schedule the remainder of your treatment asap.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Time between Venus Legacy appointments

Usually the protocol for Venus body treatments is 6-8 treatments done weekly. Make sure you follow-up and complete further treatments when you return home.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD