I've just had a Venus Legacy treatment done on my stomach and arms. Is there any minimum time between 2 treatments? Thanks

I've just had a Venus Legacy treatment done on my stomach and arms while vacationing in a high end resort in Thailand. I'm very pleased as I am a born sceptic and I really saw a visible result after the first time. They have scheduled my next session for 4 days later. Is that too soon? Is there any minimum time between 2 treatments? Thanks

Best Venus Freeze Treatment for Stomach and Arms

Hi M,

Nice to hear your excellent response to Venus Freeze.  Venus Freeze treatments are normally spaced one week apart for 6 to 8 consecutive weeks for optimal results.  If you have your second treatment, and then return home, attempt to schedule the remainder of your treatment asap.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Time between Venus Legacy appointments

Usually the protocol for Venus body treatments is 6-8 treatments done weekly. Make sure you follow-up and complete further treatments when you return home.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."