Should I wearing my Invisalign during an upcoming operation?

I have just had my first tray/aligners of Invisalign put it. I have an operation on a few weeks time and will be under general anesthetic. Will I have to remove my aligners during my operation or can I just leave them in?

NOT A PROBLEM

In general Invisalign aligners are retained well and can not be removed accidentally.  If you were in the middle of treatment I would recommend that they be taken out for as little time as necessary and possibly only during the actual surgery, however since you just started there should be no issue, just stay on your first aligner.