IPL treatment and thrush?

I had a treatment today, but later realized I had thrush so i treated it with an oral tablet and external cream. I am now swollen (woke up to myself scratching). Am worried the cream did this (thrush).

IPL treatment and thrush?

Thanks for your query. IPL does not cause thrush. It could be due to an allergic reaction from the cream you applied. You should see a dermatologist as soon as you can. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

IPL treatment and thrush

Hello, and thanks for your question. IPL alone can cause some swelling. If you are still concerned, I suggest following up with your physician. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon