Is it normal to have new broken capillaries and still so red after laser treatment four days ago? (photo)

I believe an IPL laser was used.did not have many and they were not extensive but my nose and upper cheek area were treated. On my upper cheek area the R.N. said she had to cauterize the vein but the redness etc. would go away. Today Sunday my face looks like it has new broken capillaries and is still quite red. How long do I wait before I can have this looked at or fixed? The other areas of my face are still a bit pink but capillaries were fixed and look great.

IPL treatment

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I would give it a few weeks to allow any bruising/swelling resolve before assessing your final result. If you're still not please, I suggest following up with your dermatologist. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Broken Capillaries After Laser Treatment

I suggest speaking to your physician.  This can be treated with vascular laser and usually will resolve on its own.  Best, Dr. Emer.