What procedures to enhance facial beauty are allowed in pregnancy?

Just found out I'm pregnant and will miss my Botox and fillers. What procedures are deemed safe while pregnant? Peels? Lasers? I know dermarolling and microdermabrasion are. What about taping down my crows feet and "11"s with medical tape to give some biofeedback like Botox?

Pregnancy and skin care

Pregnancy is a wonderful time but can cause significant acne breakouts and Melasma. I always recommend the proper sunscreen and care of your skin. Microdermabrasion and oxygen facials work extremely well during pregnancy to maintain healthy skin and give you a glow. 

Skin care during pregnancy

Hi, congratulations on your pregnancy.  I would suggest avoiding both lasers and chemical peels during pregnancy.  The best option is gentle facials, but make sure that your esthetician knows that you are pregnant.  PCA Skin has an oxygenating treatment which is a nice option during pregnancy to clarify your skin.  Good luck! /nsn