Can I have my tooth bonding re-done again to match actual tooth shade? What are my options?

I had two very small chips in my two front teeth and went to a local dentist to have them fixed in May. However, the bonding color was yellow and darker than my actual tooth shade. The dentist said that he would re-do the bonding for free and mentioned the process was a quick fix. After bonding, it appears that a larger area has now been bonded, my teeth are thinner, tooth was improperly polished and the color does not match AGAIN. The bonding appears gray in pics is much worse than before.

Bonding Again

Any dentist can repair a chipped front tooth, but in order to have the bonding look as though nothing was done is a different story. One way to find a dentist in your area that can do it is to google "cosmetic dentist" and go to their website to see before and after photos. Don't fret, there are plenty of us around who can make you're teeth look great!

Bonding .3

I am sorry that you have been less than satisfied with your dental work. Find an accomplished cosmetic dentist --one that is accredited in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and they can match the color and form of your teeth.  There are many in the Atlanta area. Good luck!