How do I deal with malar bags or festoons? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Bags Under Eyes
Bags under your eyes
I would recommend simple changes such as the one below
1. sleep with your head tilted. the accumulation of fluid and pressure overnight may worsen the problem.
2. if you have seasonal allergies, consider taking a daily antihistamine of your choice. this will help drain fluid that may worsen your undereye.
3. see a dermatologist, to develop a skin care regimen appropriate for your skin type and concerns. i stronlgy believe that you will achieve great benefits with skin directed therapy.
4. sleep well, as often as you can, being tired and sleep deprived will only aggravate the problem.
5. consider placing eye bags a few mins a day while resting and relaxing.
Hope this helps.
Treatment of the Under Eye in the young
You might also like...
These are not necessarily associated with allergies.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.