PRP facial, with Factor V Leiden; would it be dangerous?

I really want to have a PRP facial, but I have Factor V Leiden, heterozygous . In an advertisement I've seen it said that no one with clotting issues should have one. I'm 60 years old and have never had any problems. I was tested because my father has it. Would it be dangerous?

Thanks for your query. It’s better to avoid PRP facial when having diagnosed with thrombophilia especially when you have multiple other choices for the same. There is a less chance to have any side effect but still there is some which can be easily avoided and still achieve same results. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

PRP Treatment and Factor V Leiden

I have treated many patients with coumadin, plavix, aspirin without complications.  Those with factor V should have no problems with this treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.