Skin has become pale and translucent in last three years; how to make it "vital" and opaque again?

Hello, I am a caucasian woman, 30 years old, non-smoker, teetotaler, overweight, sedentary. In the last three years, my skin has become pale and translucent. Whereas my skin has a "normal" color on older photos, I now look very pale compared to other Caucasian woman. Also, the "blue lines" of my veins have become clearly visible on the back of my hands, in my elbow pit, etc. What are the possible causes and how can I make my skin look vital and opaque again? Thank you for your help!

Skin Rejuvenation

Thank you for your question. The changes in your skin are due to aging and although we can address the current changes, we cannot stop aging completely. To reverse the process, I would suggest a chemical peel. The strength and focus of the peel can be adjusted based on your needs so I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

lasers in the right combination with skin care, microneedling/PRP do very well to refresh skin.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.