I have yellow/dark circles around eyes 3 months post rhinoplasty. Is this normal?

I got rhinoplasty 3 months ago and I still have these yellow circles around my eyes and I have dark circles too... Is this normal?

Swelling after rhinoplasty (nose surgery)

Dear Ashley,  

You still have a good amount of swelling in the nose and residual bruising around the eyes.  The bruising around the eyes result from disruption of the veins around the nasal bones.  Tip swelling and bruising around they eyes often take the longest to completely resolve.   The amount of swelling is dependent on the complexity of your procedure and how you respond to it.  In some patients full recovery and resolution of swelling and bruising may last 6 months to a year.  Best of luck, Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice. The response to the question does not constitute a doctor patient relationship or formal advice.

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with 3 months after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD