Do my breasts appear saggy? (photos)

I'm a bit self-conscious about my breasts, and I worry they're sagging a bit. I'm an 18-year-old female, who regularly goes without bras. I've read that doen't contribute to sagging, but I decided to add it nonetheless. I don't do much running or other exercises that would cause breast jiggling.

Not sagging

It looks like your breasts don’t appear to be saggy. Your nipple/areola complex is positioned above the inframammary fold, indicating that your breasts aren’t saggy.

Saggy Breasts

Hi Sunburst223, Thank you for your pictures and question. Based on the pictures it seems as if you have a long chest not saggy breasts.

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Hello and thanks for the question. Your breasts appear quite normal with your nipple position being mostly above the breast crease. 

Are Breasts Sagging?

Based only on these two photos, your breast shape looks very reasonable to me. You may have a mild degree of ptosis, or sagging, but not significant sagging. Ultimately, however, it's YOUR opinion that matters most. If you're self-conscious about your breasts, you can attend one or two consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons to be examined in-person. They can then give you recommendations that may help you to decide whether it's worthwhile doing any procedures for your breasts. 

Andres Taleisnik, MD

Breast Sagginess

True breast sagginess, or ptosis, is generally defined as the nipple being below the fold under the breast.  You do not appear to have this.

Arnold S. Breitbart, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Do my breasts appear saggy

Thank you for your question. Pictures are not the best views to analyze. Based on the limited information they look fine. 

Breasts sagginess

Dear Sunburst,    Thanks for submitting your pictures.   From observing your pictures, you appear to be B cup size with level 1-2 ptosis - mild to moderate.    It is obvious from your question, that you are troubled by your breasts shape. If the sagginess of your breasts is your only concern, than a mini lift  procedure (donut, Benelli) is all that is necessary to make your breasts perky with minimal scarring (only around the areola). If breasts size and cleavage are important to you too, than breasts implants will be very helpful to you. Full C cup size or small D cup size are natural and very attractive. If you need recommendation for specific implants size and type, please contact me.    You have to realize that not all results are the same, because experience skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence and choose wisely.   Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, peky, symmetrical and natural looking. Also, check the review on 'Realself' for ratings and positive experience reports.                                       Best of luck,                                                         Dr Widder                           

Are my breasts saggy?

Your breasts are very normal, naturally full tear dropped shaped breasts! They are not saggy, and you should not feel self-conscious about them at all. I would suggest a wearing a supportive bra when you do exercise, though.

Ashley Gordon, MD

Sagging breasts?

Your breasts are not sagging and you should be self conscious about them. I can't imagine a plastic surgeon would want to perform any type of lifting procedure on your breasts.

you have very normal, attractive 18 year old breasts. I personally believe in good support.  gravity is your enemy.  fight it in whatever way you can.

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon