How can I make my saggy breasts perkier and fuller without any form of surgery?

I'm 17 and overweight. I'm not sure if I want any lifts or implants when I get older. I don't have any form of cleavage and they basically sit far away from each other, and that leaves a huge gap in the middle of my chest. I basically want to know how to make my breasts perkier and fuller.

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™

Many women refuse breast lift surgery because of the ugly vertical scars, nipple numbness and the inability to breast feed.For that reason, a new technique was developed called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™.Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical breast lift and augmentation

Currently, a surgical procedure is the only way to augment and lift breasts. Fat transfer is a way to augment your breasts with very tiny incisions and using your own tissue. However if you are overwieght the procedure is not likely an option. You may want to make an appointment with a plastic surgon in order to know if this an option in your particular case. Best of luck. 

Finding the right surgeon

You will probably need surgery. Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a Breast Augmentation. 

Without surgery-- no way to address breast sag.

It’s not unusual for patients to be concerned about breast sag and the overall appearance of their breasts.Many of these patients would like to undergo breast lift surgery but are fearful of the scarring that’s associated with this procedure.These patients frequently look for alternatives that avoid surgery and scarring that’s associated with this operative procedure.

Unfortunately, at this time, there’s no way to treat significant breast sag without breast lift surgery.Breast lift surgery is the only technique that can lift the breast into normal position.Unfortunately, this can’t be accomplished without incisions that remove excess skin.This will obviously create scarring which may be visible.

If you’re concerned about breast sag, it’s appropriate to consult a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area.This surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and hopefully achieve your aesthetic goals.

Perky and Full Breasts without Surgery

Good and frequently asked question.  Unfortunately, once the skin has been stretched, surgical intervention is the only way to correct the ptosis (sag) of breasts. A well supported bra worn as much as possible may delay sagging but gravity will eventually win the battle. All other methods of enhancing ones breast non surgically have never been proven to work and will be a waste of your hard earned money. Hope this has helped.

Rady Rahban, MD

Perky breasts without surgery

Unfortunately, there are not many nonsurgical options to achieve what you are trying to achieve. Patients mistakenly are led to believe that breast implants will do this by themselves but once there is too much skin, it needs to be removed and the breast reshaped. Non surgical means like Thermage can help but usually minimally.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Nothing except for surgery will makeBreasts that look deflated more youthful.

I'm not recommending surgery in your particular situation but there is no topical treatment orOral medication that will accomplish what you're after.

Breast lift

At your age, I would not recommend surgery.  More of a priority to get your weight under control and then see what the breasts need.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

No non surgical method to improve breast shape or size

There are no devices, exercises, pills or creams that will achieve your desired breast size or shape.  Surgical options include a breast augmentation or possibly fat injections.  

Breast shape

Unfortunately there is no way to lift a breast and significantly change its shape without surgery.

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD