I want smaller nose without surgery. Does this methods work ?? (photos)

I have large nose kinde offatone and it get bigger when i smile soyes i hate my life any way i search a lot to get smaller nose naturally well i found two tips first ginger could work because it's burn fat the second is yoga face so does this method really work hope it does please help me

Rhinoplasty for your nose.

Despite a wide variety of products and "exercises" that are advertised to reduce the size of your nose, these products and exercises will not reduce the side of your nose, and may even damage your nose.

Non surgical procedures such as fillers like Radiesse are very helpful to improve the shape and contour of your nose, but can be temporary, and are only suitable for certain cases. Radiesse is a non-surgical option that may be able to fill the tip of your nose and give the appearance of more lift in the nose. The downside to this is that it may make your nose appear longer. Based on your photographs, you will probably require a surgical rhinoplasty to correct the shape of your nose. A consultation with a plastic surgeon is necessary before making any definitive recommendations.

I want a smaller nose

Unfortunately, the only way to achieve a smaller nose is through surgery.  The nose is comprised of bone, cartilage and soft tissue (minimal fat).  I recommend consulting with a Board-Certified plastic surgeon who will accurately examine your nose, create a simulation based on what your nose COULD look like, and develop a plan tailored to your individual needs.  Good luck!

John Layke, DO, FACS