Would AHS cover Abdominoplasty/Diastasis recti, or any part of the necessary surgery to fix damaged muscles? (Alberta)

Is there any covered procedures that would repair muscle loss & Diastasis Recti without the tummy tuck since that's considered cosmetic? Also have bladder prolapse that budges out but I don't qualify for surgery. I would love to be able to exercise, no skin rashes, not pee myself, have non painful intercourse and carry a small child like a normal person in their twenties. (not allowed by pelvic clinic nurse to run jump squat crunches sit ups or carry over 20lbs)

Rectus Diastasis

Unfortunately, repair or Rectus Diastasis (even when not done in combination with an abdominoplasty) is not an insured service by the government. I have personally petitioned them for this, but without success. I have had success in getting third party insurers (eg. Blue Cross) to cover a large portion of the procedure as a component of the procedure is "medically required".  This, of course, depends if the patient has third party insurnace. My staff can assist you in further information. Dr. A. Demianczuk

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon