What is this red sore spot that feels harder than the rest of my breast? (Photos)

August 7th my 50 pound dog jumped on my chest and later that night I found a spot just below my left nipple that is raised and very sore and feels kind of like my implant. My implants are 5 years old under the muscle saline implants(325cc round smooth). Everything else about my breast feels normal both muscle and implant moves normally. I just freaking out a little bit about it. It's really uncomfortable and my breast aches with out a bra supporting it.

What is this red sore spot that feels harder than the rest of my breast?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.