Can fat grafting (or fillers) under my eyes slightly lift their outer corners?

I'm 23 and I'd like to fill the hollowness under my eyes. I suppose that the lack of volume under the eyes (and cheeks too) causes the appearance of slight scleral show & slightly droopy outer corners. I'm wondering if a procedure like fat grafting under the eyes would additionally lift my slightly droopy outer corners and slight scleral show.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Fillers, fat, lasers, microneedling/prp helps this area.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Volume restoration

In certain cases volume restoration can minimize scleral show.It will not raise the outer corner of your eyelids. That part of the eyelid is generally anchored to the bone and can only be lifted by surgery.The more detailed description or assessment will require an examination.while significantly more involved another option may be a mid-facelift. This is a very different procedure than a regular facelift.The goal of the mid-facelift is to restore midface volume and give support to the lower eyelids.this procedure was more popular 10 to 15 years ago.More plastic surgeons are performing fat transfer because it's technically a little bit easier and the recovery is much easier.Still if well performed a mid facelift can beautifully restored midface volume.  I have seen great improvement in lower eyelids including scleral show from this procedure.

an in person consultation is always required to make an accurate assessment.

.Best,Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Fat grafting to fill hollowness under eyes

Fat grafting also called fat transfer can certainly be used to improve hollowness under eyes. Results look and feel completely natural and last for many years. A careful exam would need to be done to determine if the added volume under the eye would help support the lower lid and corner or not. 

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Correction of hollowness.

I would think it would definitely correct the hollowness, but I doubt it would change the rounding of the eyelid along the lateral aspect.  I have seen fat transfer improve scleral show.  You should post photos inorder to get  a better idea.

Jeffrey Marvel, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fill for lower lids

Without photos it is hard to recommend a procedure.  If you have some hollowing, then filler should help.  Filler placed toward the lateral part of the lid can help to support the lid, and may even raise it up some.  Before doing fat try some filler to see if you can achieve the look you want with extra volume.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Droopy eyes

Without photos it is tough but you may need to have your lower eyelids tightened with a canthopexy and then at the same time maybe do some conservative fat gr5afting to your  lower lids.l

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon