Filler for under eye hollows (IOH)

Was this photo helpful? {{ voteCount + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful

Fillers, such as Juvederm, can be used under the eyes to smooth out the appearance of bags and/or hollows.

By uploading this photo, Scott M. Gayner, MD has agreed with policy that they've secured proper patient consent.