Mommies Who Want Makeovers: 10 Post-Surgery Stories
VVartanian on 18 Nov 2013 at 6:00pm
Moms love their little ones -- but the sagging breasts and stretched-out tummy after pregnancy? Not so much.
So, we've pulled together 10 of the most head-turning mommy makeovers, the ones that RealSelfers commented on and complimented the most. Check out the incredible before-and-after pics, along with a little post-op update.
1. Works out daily, but was frustrated with excess skin that wouldn't "snap back""I've started studying to earn my personal training certification - it would be rewarding to help others find a love for being fit. I can finally show my fitness level, now that the excess skin is gone." - Nichole36974
2. Florida mom who was done with stretch marks and "sagginess"
"I don't have to wear the binder anymore! Thank goodness. I feel like a new woman. I am going back for CoolSculpting on my back (bra) fat." -Orlando321
3. Breastfed 5 kids and wanted the BB (before babies) days back
"Breasts are small but so very sweet! Nothing hangs! Had a girlfriend comment on them from a picture of me in a swimsuit, 'Did you get new boobs? They look great!' I just laughed, and said,'No .. Look at me, I'm smaller than you!'"-ImaSummerGirl
4. Gave herself a new body for her 30th birthday
"I finally went bra shopping and was quite scared to discover that I am a 34 G! G for 'ginormous' -- but I don't believe that they look that big in real life. My husband is in love with them ... " -thenewmeafter3
5. 44 year-old Arizona mom who has never spent this much money on herself"The tummy tuck incision is one of the lowest I have ever seen -- and is incredibly neat, clean and thin. And then there is my belly button ... I am in love. So natural and cute ... a true work of art." -Jenyphur
6. Mom of 4 and personal trainer in Ohio
"I am satisfied overall, as long as I don’t allow myself to nitpick. I am my own worst critic. But the bottom line is, my clothes fit better, I’m much more confident and my body image has vastly improved. I am thankful!" -MaumeeMG
7. 40 year-old who wanted to say goodbye to her 2 "spare tires"
"Before surgery, I had so much skin above the belly button and a muffin top - I looked as if I had 2 spare tires. Now, the area below the bellow button is nice, taut and flat ... this was all definitely worth it! -Anewmesoon
8. Triathelete and mom to 2 girls
"A bit after my surgery, I tried lifting weights and doing routines, but it didn't feel right. I took it easy. Only recently [at a year post-op], have I started adding in my kettle bell routine and push ups, burpees and squats/lunges. It feels good!" -soon2banewme
9. 22 year-old who wanted "that hourglass shape""I'm very pleased with my results! My incisions have healed [well] and [the surgeon] didn't give me too much butt for my bird legs!" -KrissyLee21
10. 39 year-old from South Carolina who quit smoking for her surgery
"Your plastic surgeon can do wonders but you have [exercise and eat right to keep] your results -- that is the biggest lesson I took away from surgery. Not saying my plastic surgeon didn't do an AMAZING job, but it's my job now to keep it up." -Blonde in bluffton
Want to see more amazing mommy makeovers? Click here!