Lipoabdominoplasty is a natural evolution to the aesthetics of the abdominal contour. Abdominoplasty and liposuction remain the two most highly requested aesthetic procedures.
Abdominoplasty surgery removes the excess skin in both the upper and lower abdomen. The loose, lax abdominal muscles are also tightened.
Liposuction removes fat collection in the abdomen and many other areas of the body. The safe combination of the two procedures is a natural evolution in both techniques. It combines an aggressive liposuction of the abdomen and a modern advancement in abdominoplasty. The lax skin is removed; the abdominal muscles are tightened, after complete liposuction of the abdomen and flanks.
Lipoabdominoplasty restores the stomach shape to before child birth and weight gain and loss.
- Complete liposuction of the abdomen and flanks
- Preserving blood vessels, nerves and lymph channels, resulting in less swelling and faster healing
- Better contours to the abdomen and waist.
- Candidates are women with lax excess skin of the abdomen
- Lax abdominal muscles
- Fat collection in the abdomen and flanks
Recovery is quick, about two weeks to full activity
Lipoabdominoplasty is an advanced technique in body contouring surgery.