What is the Total Cost of a Mommy Make over W/breast Implants & Tummy Tuck?

I am 5'3", weigh about 125lbs & would like a quote on saline & silicone implants w/the tummy tuck.

Cost of mommy makeover

This can vary wildly depending on how much is being done.  For mommy makeovers in Michigan the range would be 11,000 - 15,000.  Mommy makeovers come in very different forms.  The simplest is a silicone breast augmentation (forget about saline for most cases) plus a mini tummy tuck.  The biggest procedure would be silicone breast augmentation with breast lift, full tummy tuck, and liposuction of the flanks.   The results of this procedure are amazing though.  It really addresses most of the major problem areas of droopy hollow breasts, loose abdominal skin with stretch marks and distorted belly button, and flank fat.  You essentially get all the right curves accentuated, and the "wrong" ones reduced.

Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Breast Implants and Tummy Tuck

In my practice, these procedures (including implants, anesthesiologist, surgery center, surgeons fee, post surgical garments and care, pain medicine, bandages, etc.), all inclusive, cost $12 - $14 K.  This may NOT include a secondary revision, if needed (about 5% within two years).  You save about $1K by choosing saline.  If you are very thin and/or flat chested, gel is preferred, in my opinion.

Steve Laverson, MD

Total Cost of a Mommy Make over W/breast Implants & Tummy Tuck

I can ONLY give a range from the lowest with salines to the highest with silicone. $10,000 to $20,000. Hope that helps but in person evaluations work best. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Mommy makeover

Although the cost is important, the MOST important issue here is the qualifications of the surgeon. otherwise correcting the problems created by nonqualified persons is very high.

Choose your doctor based on qualifications, BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON( AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY).

meet with several then make your decision. Expect to pay for a total cost between $12-17K

Mommy makeover costs

In the hands of an excellent plastic surgeon in a major metropolitan area, the total costs for a mommy makeover that includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, facility fees, anesthesia costs etc should run somewhere between $10-20,000.  Any less would probably be a warning that the surgeon isn't very experienced.

Cost of mommy makeover: tummy tuck and breast implants

Depending on the exact type of tummy tuck and breast implants (silicone or saline) and/or need for a lift, the price could vary anywhere from $6-20,000.

Cost of mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Price in our geographical area begins around 12,000 with saline implants being slightly less expensive than silicone.  If a breast lift is required, the price would be 16,000 or more.

Christopher J. Morea, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Fees

First off, make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon for any plastic surgery. There are many cosmetic surgeons who may not be trained in plastic surgery who still can offer you surgery. Second, don't let price drive you to have surgery from a surgeon with whom you are not comfortable with. Third, you need to decide between breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, mini-tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, and body lift procedures.
In Columbus, Ohio where I practice, the total price (surgeon's fees, anesthesia fees and facility fees) for a mommy makeover can range between $6000 and $14000

Cost of Mommy Makeover, Implants & TT

I think you will find the cost of your surgery is in the range of $12,000 - $14,000 but the price will vary depending on the type of implants chosen (silicone is more expensive) and the amount of work required on your tummy.

Cost

Depending on what type of implant you choose, the cost to have a Tummy Tuck with Bilateral Breast Augmentation in a hospital setting (not surgery center) is between 10,000-12,000 for my practice in the Atlanta, GA area.