What is a the Cost for a Mommy Makeover in Canada?

looking into getting a mommy makeover I have one daughter and not planning on having any more, would like a tummy tuck, breast implants and liposuction under the chin. can you please tell me what something like this might cost?

Mommy makeover cost

+2

The cost will vary on who you go to and what type of implants you choose (saline vs silicone).  I would encourage you to find board certified plastic surgeons that have good before and after photos, good reviews, and that you interact with well and trust.  In the united states a mommy makeover with the procedures that your are describing will range from 12-20k.

Dr Repta

Costs for a Mommy Makeover

+2

I would recommend visiting with some local plastic surgeons to get an idea of what the charges would be.  Then, you can pick your favorite with the price in your range.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Plastic surgeon in Canada.

+2

It is very importand that you find the right surgeon who is board certified and trained in plastic and not general surgery only.  Ask to see before and after photos and check his/her credentials. 

Mommy makeover costs

+2

The fees for a Mommy makeover will vary around the country and it depends upon what procedures you are having.  IN NYC it can range from $10000-$25000.

Mommy makeover costs

+2

First off, make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon for any plastic surgery. There are many cosmetic surgeons who may not be trained in plastic surgery who still can offer you surgery. Second, don't let price drive you to have surgery from a surgeon with whom you are not comfortable with. Third, you need to decide between breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, mini-tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, and body lift procedures.

In Columbus, Ohio where I practice, the total price (surgeon's fees, anesthesia fees and facility fees) for a mommy makeover can range between $6000 and $14000.

Jason Brett Lichten, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover in Canada

+2

The cost of a mommy makeover in Canada can run about the same price as here in the US. However some centers can offer price reductions after the doctor examines you and determines how extensive it is.

Try the Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in Woodbridge, On

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover in Canada.

+1

Hello. It is important that you find a board certified plastic surgeron who is experienced in the procedures you desire. Be sure to review their before and after pictures to see if they are able to achieve the results you desire. Best of luck.

Jaime Perez, MD

Cost of Mommy Makeover

+1

Cost will vary depending on many factors.... first of all it differs depending on the credentials of the plastic surgeon performing the surgery.  Also, if the surgery is performed in a hospital based operating room vs. an office setting, if a board certified anesthesiologist is involved vs. a nurse (or sometimes performing procedures under local anesthesia), etc.  Please be careful when doing your research to make sure your surgeon is properly trained and has experience in this procedure.

Please don't "shop around" for the cheapest price - look for a surgeon who has experience and can show you examples.  Also, safety should be your TOP PRIORITY!

First find some surgeon's you are comfortable with .. then discuss pricing.

Good Luck!