Where Can I Get a Mommy Makeover for $6,000?

Im 41 Years and I Have 6 Kids and I Need to No Were Can I Get a Mommy Make over for 6000? i need a breast lift a tummy tuck fat injection in my bottom for bigger butt.

Budget Plastic Surgery: Careful What You Ask For!

+4

Not to be cavalier about costs of surgery, but shopping for a deal in elective surgery can be regrettable, or worse.

If you must compromise, your best bet would be to consider an accredited Plastic Surgery Residency where the Residents are well supervised.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Cheap Mommy Makeover?

+2
I agree wholeheartedly with Dr. Stevens. I understand being price conscious, however, you must remember that it is your body and your health you are talking about here. I would recommend having one procedure (for example, the breast lift) and then saving up to do the tummy tuck at a different time. There are also financing companies (such as Care Credit) that offer lines of credit for medical procedures not covered by insurance.

Steven Vath, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Discount mommy makeover

+2

I'm honestly not aware of any reputable surgeon or facility in the U.S. where you can have a tummy tuck and breast lift or augmentation with properly-trained and credentialled staff for your desired $6000 price.

The old saying, "if it's too good to be true..." probably applies here. 

Thomas Fiala, MD

Fees for Surgery

+2

The fees for cosmetic surgery will vary based on a number of factors including you geographical area, the experience of the surgeon, the exact combination of procedures needed to produce your desired results, the surgical facility, Anesthesiologist fees, etc.  I would consider finding an experienced reputable Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Schedule a consultation, listen to the recommendations, and then prioritize your concerns. It may require spreading your surgical procedures out over a long period of time, but it will be worth it in the end. I would NEVER consider choosing a surgeon based on price. Remember, you get what you pay for. Best wishes!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Beware price shopping for mommy makeover

+2

First off, make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon for any plastic surgery. There are many cosmetic surgeons who may not be trained in plastic surgery who still can offer you surgery. Second, don't let price drive you to have surgery from a surgeon with whom you are not comfortable with. Third, you need to decide between breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, mini-tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, and body lift procedures.

In Columbus, Ohio where I practice, the total price (surgeon's fees, anesthesia fees and facility fees) for a mommy makeover can range between $6000 and $14000.

Jason Brett Lichten, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Options for low cost mommy makeover

+2

If I asked you where could I buy a house for 6,000, you would probably question the quality or integrity of that house. While you may be abel to find affordable plastic surgery, this amount is FAR below what most qualified plastic surgeons would be willing to accept. Alternatives include a university training program or reality TV show.

Shopping for a price is a Dangerous Bahavior....

+2

Hi there-

I cannot imagine you would find a qualified Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who would do this...

More importantly, I am deeply concerned that you don't seem to care who does surgery on you, as long as the price fits your budget... You need to understand that if you look hard enough, you will probably find someone who will offer you what you are asking for- but because they are not a reputable and Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, they (and you) will be endangering your happiness and safety (indeed your life).

Shopping for a low price on a toaster or toilet paper makes sense... Shopping for a low price on a surgical procedure is foolish. Quality and safety cost more- but are worth every penny.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

You get what you pay for

+1
I would be very concerned about the qualifications of a surgeon that offered these procedures at that price. There are considerable risks with surgery - trust your body to a well trained surgeon.

Grant Stevens, MD

Mommy Makeover Pricing

+1

Mommy makeover is a term given to any group of operations performed together which are intended to correct some of the unwanted body changes occurring from pregnancy and breast feeding. Normally, a mommy makeover includes some type of breast recontouring. This could either be a breast enlargement or a breast lift or a combination of both. Occasionally, a breast reduction is performed. The mommy makeover also normally includes some type of abdominal recontouring, either in the form of a full abdominoplasty, a mini abdominoplasty, or liposuction. Very commonly, additional liposuction is performed on the hips and thighs. The average cost for this type of procedure probably runs anywhere from $9,000-17,500, depending on the combination of procedures and the geographic location. If you are considering a mommy makeover, it is very important to research the doctor who would perform the procedure and the facility where it would be performed. Very likely, you would need to spend more than $6000 in order to have it done by a reputable physician in a certified facility.

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Stage your procedures but dont cut corners on your health and safety

+1

I would suggest use stage or procedures.  I would also be careful about anyone who proposes plastic surgery on the shoestring budget.  Quality and your safety should be the most important factors in choosing a plastic surgeon.  It's better to do less and stage your procedures then to risk your safety and end up paying more in the long run to revise the surgery. A Mommy Makeover will help you achieve your goals.  It is very safe and effective. We ensure safety through a proper physical exam, blood tests, a clearance from your primary doctor and a meeting with our board certified anesthesiologist. Safety should always be your first priority. A mommy makeover is a combination od tummy tuck, in which the essence of the procedure is tightening your core, then secondarily re-draping your skin to show off that tight core. The core tightening is essential because without it just skin removal is in effective. As we all know, skin stretches and will accommodate whatever the infrastructure (core) happens to be. Secondly a  breast procedure is done, usually implants to create a natural, fresh more youthful appearance. There is also some liposuction involved around the flanks and hips to really shape the visible silhouette. Given all this surgery and the general anesthesia we take extra precaution to ensure your number one asset...your health. As an adjunct I always give herbal supplements to help reduce the swelling and bruising. The treatment plans are as varied as the individuals.  Always seek a board certified plastic surgeon. After you meet him/her you will immediately know if they are the right surgeon to help you accomplish your goals.  Good luck on your procedure!!

Raj S. Ambay, MD