Where Can I Get a Mommy Makeover for $6,000?

Im 41 Years and I Have 6 Kids and I Need to No Were Can I Get a Mommy Make over for 6000? i need a breast lift a tummy tuck fat injection in my bottom for bigger butt.

Budget Plastic Surgery: Careful What You Ask For!

Not to be cavalier about costs of surgery, but shopping for a deal in elective surgery can be regrettable, or worse.

If you must compromise, your best bet would be to consider an accredited Plastic Surgery Residency where the Residents are well supervised.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Cheap Mommy Makeover?

I agree wholeheartedly with Dr. Stevens. I understand being price conscious, however, you must remember that it is your body and your health you are talking about here. I would recommend having one procedure (for example, the breast lift) and then saving up to do the tummy tuck at a different time. There are also financing companies (such as Care Credit) that offer lines of credit for medical procedures not covered by insurance.

Discount mommy makeover

I'm honestly not aware of any reputable surgeon or facility in the U.S. where you can have a tummy tuck and breast lift or augmentation with properly-trained and credentialled staff for your desired $6000 price.

The old saying, "if it's too good to be true..." probably applies here. 

Fees for Surgery

The fees for cosmetic surgery will vary based on a number of factors including you geographical area, the experience of the surgeon, the exact combination of procedures needed to produce your desired results, the surgical facility, Anesthesiologist fees, etc.  I would consider finding an experienced reputable Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Schedule a consultation, listen to the recommendations, and then prioritize your concerns. It may require spreading your surgical procedures out over a long period of time, but it will be worth it in the end. I would NEVER consider choosing a surgeon based on price. Remember, you get what you pay for. Best wishes!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Beware price shopping for mommy makeover

First off, make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon for any plastic surgery. There are many cosmetic surgeons who may not be trained in plastic surgery who still can offer you surgery. Second, don't let price drive you to have surgery from a surgeon with whom you are not comfortable with. Third, you need to decide between breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, mini-tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, and body lift procedures.

In Columbus, Ohio where I practice, the total price (surgeon's fees, anesthesia fees and facility fees) for a mommy makeover can range between $6000 and $14000.

Options for low cost mommy makeover

If I asked you where could I buy a house for 6,000, you would probably question the quality or integrity of that house. While you may be abel to find affordable plastic surgery, this amount is FAR below what most qualified plastic surgeons would be willing to accept. Alternatives include a university training program or reality TV show.

Shopping for a price is a Dangerous Bahavior....

Hi there-

I cannot imagine you would find a qualified Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who would do this...

More importantly, I am deeply concerned that you don't seem to care who does surgery on you, as long as the price fits your budget... You need to understand that if you look hard enough, you will probably find someone who will offer you what you are asking for- but because they are not a reputable and Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, they (and you) will be endangering your happiness and safety (indeed your life).

Shopping for a low price on a toaster or toilet paper makes sense... Shopping for a low price on a surgical procedure is foolish. Quality and safety cost more- but are worth every penny.

International Surgery

$12,000 - $14,000

This is a guess based on a tummy tuck and breast implants. A lift or lipo etc can of course change the cost, as can the type of implants. You're better of finding the DOCTOR first, and then working out details on the procedures you want and the price. Lots of people can do an OK job with implants, but to get a great result from the whole shebang, you really want to start with the doctor first!

Your only option for that price is out of the country. DON'T DO IT.

Low cost surgery

I do not know of any reputable surgeon who could do all you ask for $6000.  Do not look for a bargain with this type of surgery.  It could cost you much more in the long run.  You would be best to save your money and have a board certified Plastic Surgeon perform your surgery when you can afford it.  Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD

You get what you pay for

I would be very concerned about the qualifications of a surgeon that offered these procedures at that price. There are considerable risks with surgery - trust your body to a well trained surgeon.

Grant Stevens, MD