11 Days Postop from a BBL, When Can I Start Sleeping on my Back Again?

had a brazilian butt lift done jan.25th when can i start massing the butt and when should i start seing by butt take shape desperate to going back to my normal sleep which is on my back help please.....LANA

When to sleep on your but after a Brazilian butt lift

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a beautiful and effective way to contour your torso create a flat abdomen, a small waist a sculpted back and a full round new bottom. In my practice here Miami, this is one of our most popular procedures. We give our patients detailed instructions on how to take care of their results after the surgery to achieve the best effects possible. After the surgery, it is very important to avoid putting any pressure on the areas that have received the fat grafting. For this reason, we ask that patients do not sleep on their backs for 2 to 4 weeks. This may be difficult for the patients who feel most comfortable sleeping on their backs but trust me, this precaution is worth it. Be sure to discuss your concerns with your doctor as well.

Brazilian Butt Lift. What to do.......

+1

Hi Lana
Hopefully you and your surgeon talked about all of these issues prior to you undergoing the Brazilian Butt LIft.  I have performed this procedure hundreds of times and have a very strict routine that I have my patients follow after surgery.  Hopefully your surgeon has suggested a routine for you to follow.  We all have different techniques that we follow.  If your surgeon gets great results, then I strongly recommend that you discuss with him/her what they have their patients do.  I hate it when patients who I operate on come back after surgery and tell me they have been doing something that they were told to do by a friend or that they read on the internet that is totally the opposite of what I would recommend.  I don't want to do that to another surgeon.  My patients get my results, which I think are great results, when they follow my technique and my recommendations.   I give my patients my cell phone number and tell them all to call any time with any questions or concerns so that they get the best results that I can give them. 
Call your surgeon! Ask them!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD