Teeth don't show with mouth open? What's wrong? (Photo)

I've heard that a lip lift could benefit this problem however I've also heard that if your teeth don't show when your mouth is slightly ajar then that means a lip lift would give you the duck lip appearance. I've also had braces to deal with the problem and while it has gotten better it's still very similar to how it appeared before. My smile feels very forced and not a lot of my teeth show. Would veneers help, or would they look too much for my small mouth and teeth?

Indication for lip lift

+2
You are an excellent candidate for a lip lift.This technique will shorten the distance between your nose and upper lip, roll out the mucosa and increase your incisor show.This technique takes about 15 minutes to perform under local anesthesia and costs approximately $2,500.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon