Should I get a lip lift and would it affect my nose tip? (Photo)

See how my teeth don't even really show when I smile? I have veneers and you dont even get to see them. I do have a bit of a long nose tip (Kim K pre surgery) When I smile, would this be affected at all??? OR would it give the illusion of a longer tip?? Thank you doctors. And if you are local in DC MD VA please indicate that.

Lip lift

+1
Lip lifts do 3 things: shorten the distance between your nose and upper lip, roll out the mucosa of the upper lip and increase your incisor show.Lip lifts do not deflect your nose down or give the illusion of a longer tip.It would be better to have a frontal view in repose to determine if you are a good candidate for a lip lift.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Lip Lift and Its Effect on the Nasal Tip

+1
As long as the amount of skin excision in a subnasal lip lift does not exceed more than 25% of the philtral length of the upper lip, no changes to the nasal tip position or nasal base will occur. Whether it may give the illusion of a slightly longer tip, however, is speculative. Computer imaging may help answer that question.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD