Can my nasal base be fixed back to it's original position after lip lift??

I had a lip lift 6 months ago, skin removed only, but my nasal base was so pulled down, now my nose was elongated, even tho the space between my upper lip and nose was shortened, my nose is now longer instead, so i still don't have the right facial proportion. I was wondering if my nasal base can be fixed and restored to its original place, or in other words, can my nasal base be lifted up ? Thanks!

Fixing Nasal Base after Lip Lift

+1
Most likely the nasal base can not now be changed. This is a tissue deficiency issue with the loss of skin. While the base of the nose can be sutured back up to the deeper tissues, this runs the risk of causing tightness and an altered smile.