Correcting a Low Smile Line (Where Teeth Barely Show) (Photo)

I have a low smile line that barely shows any teeth when smiling or talking. Are there any possible ways to correct this? Photos attached.

Low Smile Line

+2
Based from the photo, I believe your upper teeth is reasonably seen when you smile. If you want more to show however, a conservative upper lip lift will be the answer.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Lift

+1
A lip lift can will shorten the area between the nose and upper lip, which should increase the incisor show. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam, and to discuss you options and expectations. Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Lip lift

+1
If you are dissatisfied with the amount of incisor show, you would benefit from a lip lift. A lip lift will shorten the distance between the nose and the upper lip, rolls out the upper lip and increases your incisor show. The recommended amount of incisor show is 2 millimeters at reprose (jaw relaxed).

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Lip Lifting for Improved Smile Line

+1
A low smile line can be improved by several forms of lip lifting, either a subnasal lip lift or a vermilion advancement. But in a male these procedures have to be considered carefully.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD