Physical Job - How Long Will I Need off Work After Breast Augmentation?

I have a physical job, how long will i need off work for breast enhancement surgery below the muscle? How long will my breasts be sore for, as i have to wear heavy clothing on my top half of my body? I am also looking at having a holiday to relax and help with my recovery, a week after surgery will i be ok on a two hour flight?

How Long off Work after Breast Augmentation

I recommend 5 days of rest but depending on the physicality of the job you may need longer. You may feel discomfort for a few days to a few weeks it just depends. As a precaution, I prefer my patients to wait 2 weeks before flying.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon